Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome to the World, Noah!

5 October 2011

After thirty-six hours of labor, our wonderful grandson Noah Henry Abbott Gonzalez was born at 6:39 PM 28 September.




The bright eyed baby boy weighed 8 lbs, 1 oz and was 19.5 inches long.




Mother and baby are doing just great ... as are Dad, Grandpa and Grandma!




Tomorrow is a big day. Katie converted to Judaism and tomorrow is Noah's bris and naming ceremony. If you don't already know what a bris is, you don't want to know ... trust me on this.  Poor baby! That is one ceremony I'm quite happy to miss.



A week from tomorrow Greg and I will be flying in to Jacksonville for our first up close look at the little dude.  I can't wait to get my hands on my new grandson ... literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment